Samat (previously Haanpaa) in Helsingborg is recruiting for our IT department an IT BUSINESS COORDINATOR
To enable outstanding business systems
You will be a key IT contact point for our business units, working closely with the business to help define and implement new features and applications. You will also help the business organization leveraging existing systems that play a strategic role in the application landscape. You will act as an advisor for any business initiative with an IT component.
To succeed in this role, you need to have a strong understanding of the link between business processes and IT system support. It is important to be able to convert business language into tangible and sound proposals be it on a strategic level or hands-on operational. Furthermore, you will be independently driving and organizing the activities towards set goals.
We are utilizing a delivery model using outsourcing and you will be working closely with our providers to achieve your goals.
This is a full-time position based in our office in Helsingborg, Sweden. You should expect some travelling in Europe.
We believe you have some or all of the following qualifications:
- Degree in information systems field or proven work experience
- Strong English language skills
- Proven record of implementing projects and support in international environment
- Good communication skills
- Reporting (SQL)
- Excellent documentation skills; Office, Visio
- Expertise on Transport Management Systems, Freight Management Systems,
- Extensive Knowledge about transport logistics business processes
Join our team and help us achieve our goals together!