COVID 19 – We remain mobilized
Following the announcements and measures taken by the different governments to fight against the spread of COVID 19, all SAMAT teams are mobilized.
Our transport activities are essential, so we wanted to inform you of the measures we are putting in place during this period to ensure the continuity of our services:
- Crisis cell composed of the company’s management, in relation with the different authorities.
- Implementation of teleworking for our employees when the position allows it.
- Limiting attendance to what is strictly necessary for other essential positions (intermittent presence, duplication of services to reduce the number of people present simultaneously)
- Access to infrastructure strictly limited to essential employees and service providers
- Cancellation of business trips of our employees and implementation of teleconferencing solutions
- All employees comply with the preventive measures laid down by the health authorities.
Our main concern is to protect the health of our employees, customers and suppliers, while ensuring the continuity of our services.
We remain mobilized to continue delivering all the products that are essential to the daily lives of French people and industrial companies involved in this period of crisis: fuel, medical gases, chemical products related to pharmaceuticals, etc.
We remain at your disposal. Together we will find the most suitable solution.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
The Samat teams